Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tracy & Andrew, Embassy Suites, Hampton





















On January 26th, I had the opportunity to photograph the wedding of Andrew and Tracy. Their lovely wedding took place at the Bethel Temple, while the reception kicked off at the Embassy Suites in Hampton. Tracy called me while I was shooting a destination wedding in Hawaii to see if I had her date available. I told her that I had the date available and would be honored to photograph her special day. Instantly, I knew she was the bride for me when she told me that she wanted photos taken in the streets of Mercury Blvd. She told me she wanted that "out of the box" style that I was known for. Neil Christian, Director of Catering and his staff did an amazing job with the food and overall planning of the event. Tracy and Andy, thank for a great experience. I wish the both of you and your lovely children the very best!! Click here to view a slideshow of their special day!!

6 comments:

Lauran Peoples said...

Keith this is awesome!! And you're on my side of the water...making me miss home! Nobody does it quite like you!! You are still my favorite - hands down!

Anonymous said...

Beth El mixed with Embassy Suites and Mercury Blvd. thats only a combination Keith Cephus can handle I don't see any other photographer doing it like you, keep up the good work. I really like that cake picture.

Marco

Keith said...

Thanks Lauren for those kind words. I truly enjoyed working with you at the Renaissance. I wish you tremendous success down in NC. I'm only a phone call away!! :)

Keith

Keith said...

Thanks Marco. I try to keep it just a little different. That's what make what we do that much special... I live how i shoot... on the edge, take calculated risks with no boundaries.

Thanks for stopping by my brother. God speed!!

Keith

Andrew said...

Keith - Thanks for helping make our Wedding day very special. The shots are amazing as we knew they would. The only thing we could have asked for is more of your time to capture those moments in the special way that only you can! Thanks again for everything!!!

Tracy & Andy

Keith said...

Thanks Tracy and Andy. Your wedding was truly amazing!! Thanks for allowing me to be creative. Tracy, I've got several emails about your Mercury Blvd. photos. My favorites are the ones in the elevator. Here's a recent email I received from Neil & Sandy from the Embassy Suites:

Neil Christian, our Director of Catering, shared the pictures you emailed him of their event. I wanted to take this opportunity to contact you to applaud your beautiful work! The pictures and poses were the finest I have ever seen! Tracy and Andrew are a beautiful couple and the pictures were absolutely striking! You do exceptional work! Neil and I have been singing your praises since we saw Tracy’s and Andrew’s pictures.