Thursday, March 13, 2008

Lionel & Shameka, Selden Arcade, Norfolk





















On March 8, I had the honor of photographing the wedding of Lionel and Shameka at the Selden Arcade in Norfolk. A cool couple and a cool venue just means crazy cool photos! When I first photographed their e-session in Ghent, we had an amazing time taking photos on a chilly weekend morning. After the session, I could not wait to shoot them on their big day. After the shoot, we took a tour in the Selden Arcade. I was truly amazed at the aesthetics of this venue!! Shameka and Lionel, thanks for giving this wonderful opportunity to capture your special day. Here are just a few of my favorites!!    Enjoy!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea the pictures turned out like this, WOW!!! your amazing work continues to inspire me.I know they both will be very happy. Cant wait for the weekend weddings.

Marco

Keith said...

Thanks Marco for your kind words. I owe you tremendous credit, assisting me to achieve these great shots. It's going to be a fun year!

Keith

Tammie said...

Keith,
Your work never ceases to amaze me. You truly have an "Eye" and "I" for photography. You share with us all your artistic expression by capturing the mood, emotions, and atmosphere in your shots which easily allows people to reminisce on the one day that every bride dreams. I cant wait to work with you!
Bride to Be!
T~

Keith said...

Thanks Tammie for your eloquent words. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting you and your family. I can't wait to photograph your wedding in the days ahead. :)

Keith