Friday, April 11, 2008

Amanda's Bridal








Here are a few recent photos of my bride Amanda. You probably remember her awesome engagement session at the ice skating rink at MacArthur Mall. It was truly one of the most exciting engagement sessions I had ever done. What was special about this shoot was Amanda allowed me to coach and pose her to achieve some stunning images. I call it the "Keith Cephus Experience". Amanda, you were simply amazing!!! I knew something special was happening when I gazed at her mom and dad and noticed how excited they were watching Amanda having such a great time. I can't wait to shoot your wedding at the exquisite Founder's Inn in the month of May!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What awesome pictures! I had a lot of fun. I'm so glad the sun came out for us. We couldn't of asked for a better day.

Keith said...

Thanks Amanda. I'm glad you had a good time. I look forward in shooting your special day!!

Keith