Monday, February 11, 2008

Alston & Chekeeta, Crown Plaza



















On Feb 3, I had the honor of photographing Alston & Chakeeta's wedding at Mason Memorial Church in Norfolk. Their reception took place at the Crown Plaza in Virginia Beach. Alston, a long time friend for over 15 years, told his fiance' that Keith is the only photographer that will shoot my wedding. I was truly touched by his words, which made me want to exceed his expectations even more. One of the highlights of the wedding is when I saw my dear friend Charalese Gore from the Founders Inn do a praise and worship dance. I had no idea that Charalese knew my lovely couple, let alone dance for them and their guests. The most memorable highlight happened when I had the entire bridal party come outside and join Chaketa and Alston for a toast. With everyone armed with a glass, I had Alston shake up the bottle of bubbly while everyone held out their glasses trying to catch some cheers. Alson and Chakeeta, thank you for allowing me to capture your special day. I wish the both of you the very best!

No comments: