Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Cephus Featured in Destination Magazine




Here is a latest feature that SeaSettings Magazine did on me for an upcoming issue. Seasettings is a destination magazine based out of Charlotte, NC. Seasettings is a regional magazine that can be found in Harris Teeter, Food Lion, Waldenbooks, etc. My photos were also used on an editorial spread on my dear friend Chef Elliott. Nakia, thanks for showcasing my work. It is truly an honor and a priviledge to be a part of your team. You truly rock!! Art Director Angela Lovette did a tremendous job in the layout and design of the magazine. Just got word that I will be shooting the May 08 cover. Life is good... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will try my best to get off when you shoot the May cover of the magazine would def love to be there and learn from the master, let me know when it is.

Marco

Keith said...

Thanks Marco. Once I get confirmation on the shoot date, I will let you know. Thanks for your support.

Keith