Tuesday, February 19, 2008

HR Magazine Bridal Show, Newport News Marriott













 
This weekend, I participated in the HR Magazine Bridal Showcase. The event was held at the prestigious Newport News Marriott. Meredith and her entire team did a fabulous job putting the event together. Brides came as far as Washington DC to attend the fabulous gala. As our focus is 2009 brides, it was a great show for me and my organization. Just from the show, I've booked three brides for 2009. The highlight of the event was the awesome food supplied by Tiffany Auxier and her culinary team at the Marriott. Tiffany's booth had an "all you can eat" buffet that included shrimp, rice pilaf and all of the trimmings. Tiffany's booth would have not been complete had it not been for Blue Steel Lighting by Jeremy and Rodney. Flowers by Tawana was responsible for the lovely floral arrangements. Maya owner of Tiffanys by Maya, turned out the fashion show with her stunning gowns from her new collection. Star Whittaker of Touch of Elegance turned the atrium into a bridal paradise. Special thanks to Tiffany and Alecia for hosting this special event. Kudos to Sean for doing an excellent job capturing the event and Karen for assisting me at my booth.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Im so jealous I wasnt there, seems all the big shots were there, Keith Cephus, Maya, Star, hope I can make the next one. Take care Keith.

Marco

Keith said...

Thanks Marco. The show had some nice vendors. I will be on the road at the Kiln Creek Country Club on 2 Mar. It's "Showtime!"

Keith

Anonymous said...

It was good meeting you at the show. Nice runway shots!

-- Benson

Keith said...

Thanks Benson. Although I can't take credit for them. My assistant Sean took them. I will surely pass it on.

Keith