Friday, February 22, 2008

Laura & Scott, Hilton Garden Inn, Suffolk














On February 15th, I had the honor of photographing the wedding of Laura and Scott. The lovely couple tied the knot at United Methodist Church, located on Main St. in downtown Suffolk. The reception was held at the Hilton Garden Inn. When I first photographed Laura and Scott's engagement session, I knew that is was going to be a great wedding. And then after her bridal session a few weeks ago, I knew that we were all on the same page which just makes for great photos!! Laura Lyons, wedding planner at the Hilton did a fabulous job ensuring every little detail was executed according to plan. From the band to the wait staff, everything was just simply amazing! In fact, as I was shooting some table shots, I ran into another couple who I photographed their wedding almost four years ago. Amy and Paul were good friends of the bride and groom and were guests at their wedding! Just never know whose watching you. Laura & Scott, thank you for this tremendous opportunity. I wish the both of you the very best in your lives together. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keith, Amazing! Your photos just get more spectacular w/ each shoot. Laura is radient, yet I most love the collage of 6 pics (shoes, roses,etc). But the best shot... Laura & Scott kissing in the elevator. You are awesome!

David L Ferrell

Keith said...

Thanks Dave for your kind words. Laura and Scott's wedding was truly spectacular and a joy to work with. They allowed me to be creative and have a good time. I can't wait to start laying out their album. One of my coolest couples of the year!!

Keith