Thursday, March 20, 2008

DaVonna & Kendrick, Hilton Garden Inn, Suffolk



















On March 15, I had the honor and privilege to photograph the wedding of DaVonna and Kendrick. Having photographed DaVonna's bridal session as well as her engagement session, I really got to know this amazing couple. Their wedding took place at Fourth Baptist Church in Portsmouth, while their reception took place at the Hilton Garden Inn. Melissa from CMT, did an amazing job planning this festive event. She truly executed her timeline to perfection. Charlie from Portsmouth Floral did an amazing job with the flowers. Maya from Tiffanys by Maya had DaVonna looking simply stunning!! Jennifer Westnedge and her staff at the Hilton did a superb job ensuring all of the guests needs were met. DaVonna and Kendrick, thanks for allowing me the opportunity to capture the essence of your special day. I truly enjoyed working with you and look forward to a life, long friendship!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this wedding was awesome, glad to see the church pic made it in your blog.

Marco

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Mr. Cephus,
What can I say? You are an amazing photographer. You captured every beautiful moment of my wedding. I look at my pictures daily and send the link to everyone that I know. Your pictures captured my love for my new husband and our passion for life. Thank you for your vision. I have enjoyed every moment working with you.

DaVonna and Kendrick Williams

Keith said...

DaVonna and Kendrick,

Thanks for your inspiring words about your wedding experience. I truly enjoyed working with the both of you. I look forward to a long-lasting friendship. Thanks again for a great experience!!

Keith