Friday, March 21, 2008

Sarah & Rahim, The Founders Inn


























On March 16th, I had the pleasure of photographing the wedding of Sarah and Rahim. You probably recall the awesome engagement photos posted on my blog a few weeks ago. The lovely couple exchanged vows at the luxurious Founders Inn and Spa. Having photographed Sarah's brother John's wedding last year, I had a great relationship with Sarah's family and friends. John's lovely wife Marci has been a true friend and refers me every chance she gets. Thanks Marci!! Sarah and Rahim are truly blessed to have such a great family. Almas, thanks for all of your hard work making Rahim and Sarah the happiest people in the world. It won't be long before you're next.. :) Sarah and Rahim, thank you for allowing me to capture the essence of your love. It was truly an honor and a privilege to be a part of your lives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you got some great shots, fun wedding and awesome couple. Seems like every wedding you shoot all your couples are fun, beautiful and smart people, thats why they choose Keith Cephus!

Keith said...

Thanks for your kind words. I am truly blessed to able to photograph some of the most wonderful people in the world. My style is movement, fashion and fun. It's not for every bride. In fact, I have turned down wedding because I didn't think we would be a good fit. Why do brides chose me? Because I am a composer, a director and a visionary. I can take average and make it spectacular. It's a God-given gift..

Keith