Thursday, April 03, 2008

Rebekah & Yevgeny, Granby Street















Yesterday I had an awesome e-session with Yevgeny and Rebekah. The lovely couple will be getting married on April 18th at Bayside Presbyterian. We had a stunning photo session on a windy day at Granby St. The lovely couple own and operate a successful dance studio called, "A Time to Dance", located in Virginia Beach. Brides, I highly recommend taking a lesson or two from this dynamic duo. Special thanks to Alecia and my assistant Marco for assisting. Yevgeny and Rebekah, thanks for a great experience. I look forward in shooting your big day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a lot of fun assisting you with this amazing couple, they are great dancers as they are great people, look forward to their wedding, cant wait.


Marco

Unknown said...

We had a great time. Thank you so much for capturing this wonderful moments of our new life together. You guys are true professionals. Pictures are great. I can't wait to see all of them and shoot more.

Yevgeny

Thomas Kuoh said...

Outstanding photos collection looking so great images. I am so wonder after visit your post. Thanks a lot for sharing with us!!