Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Back from Mexico!!
















I just got back from Mexico and it was truly the shot in the arm that I needed. Having photographed 7 weddings in a busy, upcoming season, I knew if I didn't take it now, it wasn't going to happen. So my office manager and lovely wife Nadine decided it was time to put down the camera and enjoy a little rest and relaxation. Having been on five cruises with my wife, this was the first time that we took our two children, Brandon and Christian. Out of all of our vacations, this one was truly the best!! It started off in New Orleans where we met the ship. Prior to boarding, we took a tour to the French Quarter on Bourbon St. The spirit of the city was truly magical!! They will truly remember this experience for the rest of their lives. Carnival Cruise has this incentive called "Camp Carnival". Camp Carnival is a year round program that provides daily fun-filled and age appropriate activities for children and teenagers between the ages of 2 to 14 years old. In addition, there is supervised "free-play" and baby sitting services as well. The staff of the Fantasy was truly amazing. Stan the Man, the Maitre de, kept the dining room truly entertained with music, dance and entertainment. Su, our waitress, made sure the tenderloin was medium rare, the sushi fresh and the Merlot was at room temperature. Su, you rock!! Nadine, you are truly an awesome wife, friend and office manager. Thanks for planning this great vacation. The next time you think we need a break, you won't get any resistance from me again!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey, thanks for posting the pictures and taking me back to "la-la land". I agree, it was our best vacation ever and the kids will remember it forever! Thanks for the kind words you said about me! It's great having you by my side whether it's for the business or personally! I love you with all I have and I'm planning the next trip! We always need a break :)

Anonymous said...

good for nadine!! haven't you ever heard, "happy wife, happy life"? :)

welcome back to circus, keith!!

- sarah siegrist

Anonymous said...

wow im jealous but glad for you, you deserve this break after all the hard work you do, I need to take one before I go crazy! Always cherish a vacation with your whole family, Id give anything to be able to have one with my whole family.

Marco

Keith said...

Thanks Nadine. I am truly blessed to have you as my wife. Sarah, you are exactly right. Once she left HR Director's job for GE, she's been the happiest person in the world!

Keith said...

Marco, I have a Bermuda trip this month. You are welcome to come if you can work it out. I'm doing a cool engagement session with Leah and Steve. We are getting together for the first time in DC on the 24th and flying together to Bermuda for the weekend!! Steve is the coolest guy in the world!! He proposed to her on Feb 9th in Manhattan. How cool is that!! I'm shooting their destination wedding in June 09. It's going to be off the chain!!!!!!!

Keith

Anonymous said...

Ah fun!! Carnival cruises are awsome! Nice photos. I love the one of the pool. I agree you did deserve the break.

Keith said...

Thanks Sarah. Now I'm ready for this fun-filled season!!!

Keith