Friday, March 21, 2008

Bridal Brilliance....









Here are a few shots from a recent bridal session with my lovely bride Hallie. Halley is a student at the University of Oklahoma who came down to Virginia to meet me for the first time. Her mother Jana contracted me last year to photograph her beauty daughter's wedding at Sandbridge this June. During our meeting, I decided to grab one of Maya's stunning gowns from Tiffany's by Maya. Char assisted with her lovely floral bouquet and it was on from there. In just 45 minutes, we created some stunning images. Jana and Halley, thanks for allowing me to be creative. The best is yet to come!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow she is in the top 3 to be the most beautiful bride of 08, great job making an impromptu shoot with this lovely bride. Check out my norfolk shoot let me know what you think http://www.flickr.com/photos/marco1987/sets/72157604206959426/

Marco

Anonymous said...

Keith~
Only you could turn a visit into an extraordinary shoot. Great work! :

Jana said...

We had such a fabulous time. Halley is a beautiful person and Keith truly is an artist. Together they were phenomenal. The pictures are incredible! More fun to come!
Jana

Anonymous said...

Wow... you and Halley did an amazing job.. Great shoot and your new home page run is awesome as well..

Can't wait for the wedding..

Anonymous said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BRIDE, KEITH!
Weddings By Michelle =)

Keith said...

Thanks Marco. Halley is beatiful inside and out. We had an amazing experience together.

AnnMarie, thanks for stopping by and your kind words. You and Charlie are truly amazing! Thanks for all of those cool lightroom tips.. :)

Keith

Keith said...

Jana, what can I say. Thanks for this great opportunity. I had no idea the chemistry would be so great!! Can't wait for the "trash the dress" session in May-Jun. I can't wait!!!!

Keith

Keith said...

Thanks Delores for being one of my biggest supporters. You truly appreciate every time you stop by and show your appreciation. Halley was great to work with. Whenever you get two artists together, greatness is achieved!! :)

Keith

Keith said...

Thanks Michelle. I appreciate you stopping by. I look forward in working with you on our upcoming weddings. Glad you're feeling better. :)

Keith

Anonymous said...

Keith, EXCELLENT WORK!!! This young lady will definitely be the face for my May cover!

Nakia Isreal
Sea Settings Magazine